Friday, March 20, 2015

Circular

Here's a quick and easy tutorial I found on Pinterest
Circular items usually intimidate me. 


 However, with my new Circular Toy......
I was inspired to give it a try!

I made the large size. 
I used home dec weight fabric. 


I used a lightweight interfacing because that's what I had on hand.  
Next time I will try a heavy interfacing. 
I love storing my yarn in it. 



This was so fast and easy!! 
Ashley did a great job with this tutorial. 
I see many more in my future!

A few spots left for our 2015 Retreat!
We'd love to have you!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to attend the retreat. However...

    Maybe in two years time. I mean that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a few circular things and well...they are just sooo cute...love yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - that's just about the cutest and simplest (is that a word?) bag I've seen. I must pin it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adorable...well anything you girls make I always appreciate..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have time to whip up a few of these before Christmas!! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete